Thursday, October 14, 2004

...reflections...

After so long.. think it's really time to udpate this blog again. Had been busy..busy enjoying life.. Wonder if there's still anyone whom comes to visit this place..
It was raining really heavily outside, haven seen such heavy rain for so long. Maybe it's because I've been living in my own world for too long, I didn't realise there were so many changes in life. I wanted to end my job in edo, in order to accomplish some hopes i have, in order to free myself from tight schedules, in order to run away from work and just relax, yet i delayed myself again with other things coming up. Seems like there's never a stop.
I wanted to stroll home slowly, to walk like a real tortoise, but people on the street were walking at a really fast pace to avoid the rain, pushing here and there, and u really have to follow up to avoid getting bum.
It was then that i realise i missed out so much in life.. i've lost so much time, letting it goes by while doing routine job everyday. Oh ya, talking abt work.. nothing has been changed for me, except that i'm getting myself more involved in environment, the people, and of course, the politics. Getting abit upset with the routine life. I wish for better again.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Gary said...

hey you...
glad to see things are good on your side..
:P NS "fun" sia.. kena posted liao..
NS now like a 8-5 job sia.. haha anyway.. hope
everything would be better ya.. lik you job and stuff..
oh ya.. try to relax more often.. go do whats impt in your life. also dun get so blogged down in office politics.. sucks :X

take care ger~~ bez of luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home