Wednesday, September 08, 2004

...night safari...

Our forth outing was to Night Safari!! Interesting huh? If it wasn't for him, I don't think i'll ever step into that place!! I remember people telling me how stink that place was.. how boring when u can't see animals at all since they'r all like hiding/slping.. etc etc.. so i've never been there before. He came out with this idea then. Upon reaching, we bought the tix and take the tram ride around. Quite amazed with the host, they can really introduce the animals as if they were some story tellers. And guess what, they look like my age. I mean, they are so young and yet they are aware of all this animals' natural habitat, those poaching and extinction happening ard the world.

Before this trip, I really thought night safari's a place where humans sit in car and animals roaming ard the place.. That's totally not true!! In fact it's like night time zoo.. where you still get to tigers, lions, deers still...behind the fences.
After our tram ride, we strolled ard the place. It was like walking in the mid-dark garden. Then there were some huge cages where you can walk in to view live bats or flying fox flipping right in front of you. They are harmless though. We had so much fun time together, amazed over tiny little creatures etc. Never felt bored with him, I'm glad enough if he doesn't finds me boring.. hahha..
After the trip, we when for a drink again at some ktv pub at CCK, and he sent me home after then. Stay tuned, more to come.. hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home