..got my cert, threw my wallet...
Oh ya.. what a day!! Yesterday was my Graduation Ceremony then. Even bought and prepared the most formal outfit for it. A formal black jacket and pants. After 3yrs of fighting and struggling between studies and work, this day finally comes. But.. somehow someway, i just felt.. it doesn't seems as important to me as before anymore... Anyway, I attended the ceremony just hoping to see those familiar faces i missed.Well, it wasn't a good day afterall. The moment Wendy and I went down to Blk S to retrieve our certs, I realised my wallet was gone. Somehow i knew i misplaced it at the reception area while busy taking photos with some friends, but I couldn't think of anywhere i could have place it. Anxiously, we went back to where we have come from, and all the way back to the auditorium to look for it. Still couldn't find, I gave up, hoping someone kind hearted soul may return it. I reported the lost to one of the lecturers then and luckily there was one really helpful sir who help me to take note to the estate. So luckily this early morning, the school called me saying that they've found my wallet. Well, and this is how i will remember my graduation day was. I really missed out quite alot from the photo taking session.. awwww.....
few of my graduation pictures taken. rare. the only few ya..? Wendy and Me!!
Xiao Mei & Da ge~~!! cheers~~
..smilezZZz....dear dearer dearest..
Geraldine n Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home