...left... all left...
Having sleepless nites again recently. Have you ever come to a point where you had the heart to continue but had no strenght to walk further and you just feel like giving up? Have you ever fight your stand/belief and had fell to the lowest level of moral?Another round of major changes again at EDO again. Management conflicts causes the subordinate to work with stress. Ting left, Boss left, zhihui left, and now one by one, little chris, followed by little jengying and reiko has left. Again, me alone. Seems like back to square one. Then ... memories starts reflecting again, through my mind whenever I'm back at the restaurant working. I used to have companies there, playing powerpuff gers with me, playing maria, playing nicknames. Working is enjoying and relaxing. Or should I say, I should have expected this day long ago?? I should have expected either of us to leave one day. There and then, a malaysian collegue reminded me.."Don't worry, Singapore is just small little country as compared to Malaysia. If you have the heart, meeting up is not a problem." True enough, but will we have the time to meet again??
But what upset me most was the way they left. It wasn't a happy ending afterall. Out of nowhere, the 2 bestest company at work left, one telling me that she's facing personal problems which she does not want to share, the other saying that we cared too much for her. Out of nowhere again, I felt a thundered heartbreak. I rather they leave the place happily, rather than being stressed to leave. Nobody in the first place wants them away. Everyone was trying to retained each other, but trying toooo hard...Now the image of their back facing me, and walking out of the restaurant was sooo deep, that I really wished I could follow behind, and followed closely. Now the thought of leaving is soo strong yet I could not. Why? Bcoz Cedesy's(our supervisor) still there, she said to me, "I came back for you guys, of coz i need support from you all.. I thought i could help, but none of you gave me the time to prove it..." she was actually sobbing right infront of me n boss at 2.30am, saying how useless she thinks she is, how demoralized she becomes at work... how her moral has drop to lowest level when all her fav staff approach her "greatest enemy" instead of her. Everytime we came to discuss this matter, I think I've already got an ans, and as long as one is still there for us, I'll be there if she needs help..As soon as we found a replacement, we'll leave the company too.. Just.. wait for us... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home