Saturday, June 12, 2004

...cOLoUrS Of My Life...

Left M1 le~~!! Gonna miss my dear collegues so much so much. Somehow i felt abit regret of living too carefreely and neglecting them at times, and not having to know them more. Now everything is over. Everyone spilted our ways.
On the 10th Jun, I sent him to p.tekong. He requested me to accompany his mother, since he's worried that his mother will be sad for he'll be leaving her for the next 3wks. hehe.. what a filial guy. Well, up to now, he mentioned that his mother didn't know abt our break up one yr ago. Anyway, he's finally in. And I used to be fed up with him, now there's no one else i can venge my anger on already? hMmM.. how bad of me.. seriously bad. And even till the last day, he said v.nice words to me, and sent me a yahoo! e-greeting card written on 29may and set the delivery date on 10June. How caring! And what I want to say is, "I'll cherish the friendship with him. What is past, has past. You asked for forgiveness? I think I'm the one who should be asking for it. I wish ya the best." HmMMm... wonder will he be looking this journal when he comes back from tekong. I was still teasing him that he'll be gone~~ and I'm finally freed. The truth is I know that aft then, there will be a gap between us and the gap will draw us even further.
On the other hand, other side of my life: Managed to meet a few friends or rather ex-collegues ever since i'm also freed from M1 on wed.
On tue and wed evening, met up with an ex-collegue from InterCon, intending to watch a movie but he came v.late aft his work. Well that was my first time i sat on his BIKE when he sent me home!!! FUN!! *blush* Imagine i held tightly at his shoulders?? (o>_<o) Anyway, it's so unstable man~ gosh feel like falling sideways whenever he stops at a junction.. wondering... er.. "Am I going to go out with him again? I supposed he'll not be leaving his bike at home while when we meet out? Scary... ... .." lolx..
Went out with another ex-collegue(know for 4yrs) intending to watch a movie, we end up eating at marche. This friend of my used to say going out with me is So boring...?? lolxx.. Can anyone suggest to me where else in SG can we go? lolxXxx..HmMMm I told him it depends on the personality wise, if you'r a boring person, no matter who you'r with, u'll feel bored. hahha.. but he snooks me by saying he don't find the pb with other girl frenz. ..sObxx..
And on fri, went out with another ex-collegue who's going back to M'sia soon. Wondering when will he be back since he was saying he intend to go back M'sia for long. Sad coz he used to "motivate" me at work and backed me when someone else tried to bully me. LolxXx..
Well after freeing myself from jobs etc, kinda think that i'm trapping myself again in frenships? I'm asking myself again where's the cOLoUrS Of My Life.. the best memories i had, was going p.ubin cycling, going chalet @ sentosa, and the bestest of all going to beach, canoeing with THEM. Feeling that they had forgotten me long ago, eversince the break up of the grp. I managed to stay neutral on both sides and i wonder how long will this last? I couldn't hold them any longer if the gaps grew greater. Will they remember me and come back for me?

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well don't feel bad. i never feel that you treated me "evil". haha.. i understadn it's just a matter of discomfort. now that we are on the process of forgetting the past, i sincerely wish that our renewed friendship grows even with the physical barrier of me in camp, and what's more important is in the heart. and i know you are sincere. thanks! and all the best for your new job, it's your first, so make it your best! there's more obstacles ahead, but i know you can overcome them, and if it's too tough, take a rest, or you can talk to me. i'll always be there to listen if i can. remember this.. To achieve great things, you gotta start from scratch and every obstacles on the way is a stepping stone to a higher level.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home