My Interviews Experience
Was looking for job hoping to get a better pay with good job prospect. But mostly stated, experience required. Finally saw those simple jobs like customer service in DBS and UOB. I apply and sent resume then. DBS called me back first and arranged for a meeting, thereafter a sec meeting.This time round, it was a lady who interviewed me. I think i turn up too late, since i was at Genting, i supposed they already have a choosen candidate and the lady sounds busy and no time for me. By the end of our conversation, she was saying, "I'll feedback to the HR which position will be more suitable for you." This statement indeed spoilt my day. hMmM.. does it mean i shouldn't have gone to Genting? Or should i rushed back immediately upon receiving the call? Well, it gave me the impression that .."well ger, the position doesn't suits you.." and when i asked which job she recommend for me in DBS, "Maybe the Hi Greeter(Receptionist)??" OFF! I smile politely and left, thinking that i'm applying for a simple customer service and yet they gave me a yet simplier job.. haha. Luckily i received their letter of rejection. Otherwise i would not have know how to reject their GOOD offer.
Meanwhile, UOB also gave me a call and arranged a meeting on the same day. I brought the disappointed look over from DBS to UOB. Well, this time round they asked questions like "What do you know abt UOB? What do you know abt Banking? Frankly speaking how you ranked your interests for this job offered?" I couldn't ans the first 2 questions, LolxXXx.. infact i just thought that might be some questions they can ans me..haha.. and for the last qn, of coz i ans positively.. lolxXx.. Otherwise how would i bother to go for applying n interviewing for it? Anyway luckily i got a positive reply, they asked me down for a medical checkup. And really hopefully they would give me a reply soon when to start work. Coz I'm Out Of Work now.. that goes to say, i'll be facing financial pbs again in one or two mths time?? lolxXXx...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home