...national day yet sick..
9th August - National Day. I'll always rememer the day i went cycling with my god bro all the way from Bedok to Kallang via East Coast, and then to Espanade and back to Bedok during last year's National Day parade preview. It was the most enjoyable National Day preview i had. My god bro was then in army service and had some clicks helping out in the parade preview. So we sneaked into the preview then and watched the fireworks together. It was really amazing when the fireworks started, and the moment you look up into the sky, U'll feel that u'r surrounded by the sparkles. Awww... I missed that day. So this year, I booked my bro out again. This time, he had a new car, so instead of riding bicycle, he drove me to the open greenery where the opposite views are tall buildings of the cities. That was where we sat behind his car and chatted and watched the fireworks.After which, we went to East Coast newly established hawker to have our dinner and we ordered fried oyster. It was quite oily though and had those kind of seafood/oyster 'stinkiness'..lolxx.. So it still seems quite alrite to me. Never did i know... that was actually a plate of killer oysters!!
Well, the nxt day i woke up, I felt like puking. Obviously i never thought that it might be the 'doings' of the killer oysters. So i rest a little bit more and continue to work. Still felt fine for the first day. Then comes the second day. Immediately after I woke up, I rushed to the toilet and started throwing out whatever i had eaten for the past 2days!! Gosh, in total, I vomitted 8times and felt weak after that. Visited doctor, claimed MC, stayed at home. That was how i spent for the second and and third day. Poor me... What a day.. Had been quite unfortunate for some time le....hElPpPPp~~~ F1 F1 !!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home