...on My bDaE !!!..
t' mOi bIrThDaY~~ wEll, SUMBODY since to have forgotten le.. just don't wanna mention names!! hUmP!! Anyway don't think she'll remember.. sobxx.. don't even think she'll be visiting this website, who? the person whom i once said she's one of those closest fren in poly. Guess she's really busy with studies.aNyWaYz, I still, did enjoy this birthday very much, bcoz i'm not forgotten by the others!! heheh..
mY sWeEtEst 7 sistas from secondary school actually celebrated my birthday one week before, how kiasu!! lolxx.. all of them were worried that they might not be able to celeb with me since their examz are coming, so we had mudpies at N.Y.D.C~~ yUmMiEs!!
On 21st, MaMa bought a whole New York cheesecake from Bakers Inn. Indeed, cakes are something I'll never miss esp on birthday celebrations!!
And on the actual day 22nd, Joe and I planned to meet at 2pm. In the end we met at 3pm, and he turn up with a bouquet of fresh sunflower accompanied with 8roses. He was wearing a white long sleeve which really made him stands out. I was still asking him if he had planned anything for my birthday and he said he did, just that he's afraid i might feel bored. So we went Orchard for a short window shopping as planned. He didn't reveal his full plan until we have done with shopping in shaw lido and far east. He pulled me onto a cab and brought me to Mount Faber. I was shocked coz I wasnt expecting the event. Infact i was wearing a skirt, prepared to spend the day girly or rather like a 'princess'.. hahha... afterall i thought Mount Faber was supposed to be a sporty place where u wear shorts to jog ard...
When we reached there, we took some pictures of each other and together. Having fun.. I really enjoyed myself with his company, even just secretly taking pictures from his back. We strolled along the restaurant and pubs/bars around and happen to came to the cable car station where we bother gazed at the cable car dining and suggested to come back another day then.
Afterwhich we were prepare to have our dinner, and i suggested downhill for our dinner where we will get more variety. But he just kept walking and walking till we reach 'The Hill bistro'. It was then I realised he had already made reservations there earlier on. The ambience is GREAT!! It's quiet and undisturbed, a place to isolate urself from the buzzling town area and have a relaxed dinner. Anyway I think the place is class. We had western chicken and fish (Can't remember the dish name though), vanilla float on 7-up and tomato juice.
The most romantic thing ah Joe did was to prepare a dessert ice cream cake even before we ever step onto Mount Faber. On our previous outings, I mentioned that whenever i celebrates my birthday, a cake is definitely significant coz i onli eat cakes on special events. So i want my cake to be special one, preferably an ice cream cake. So on the day before, he specially requested for the delivery of the ice cream cake from 'Gelare' to Mount Faber. Soo touch..
After our special dinner, we strolled over to alvito pub for a drink. Bcoz we reached early, we were able to grab the hot favourite sofa seats. The place is as cosy and also greater ambience. I just love it so much. heheh.. realli felt treated like a princess as he cares for me and brings me to where ever wonderful place he goes. We stayed there till 1am plus before leaving the place. Cool...!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home