...All in One...
hey guys.. sooo sorry to have neglected this blog(for 2mths)... that's bcoz the owner has found something to pass time and is really busy.. lolxx.. that's y u can see the time of this entry is abt 2.22am.. (no time no time~~.. hahaha)To my best reader JingS.. heehee.. i know u missed me.. smilex... The past 2 months was a great change for me.. some achievements.. cheers people!!
Was having some financial problem initially as i plan to get a new piano and apply for private Uni study at a same time.
The old piano was totally out of tune, and certain keys were loosen. Got someone to fixed it but the problem comes back after a month. So I thought it's time to change my piano. I went around (Yamaha n Cristofori mainly) to look for a new affordable piano. Initially my budget was onli $5k.. after the sales person intro and intro and reccommend, i finally settled down on a YM11 at $7.5k. PHEW!!
At first, I filled up the purchase form and tried to apply the Hitachi credit together. The sales lady says I must attain the age of 21 b4 I can apply for any credit loan. Fine, so i say i'll just used mum's credit card and put the piano under my name. She stared at me and say.., "But... you'r still under 21...".. So I replied, "Urm.. Do you mean I can't purchase a new piano if i'm under 21?? even if i pay it on my own?" .. and her reply was "..YES.." hesitantly. Gosh.. what logic is this? I can understand under SG law that under 21 are not allow for credit loans, but i DUN understand why people under 21 are not allow to purchase a musical instrument? DUMB. haha.. so in the end, i bought the piano under dearest name, with down payment 2k and the rest with mum's card(which also took me a month to process). We make abt 6 trips to search for the new piano and 4 trips down to yamaha to get things DONE. In total it took me > month to settle..
The next thing was my studies(at MDIS). Same thing about the credit.. I thought undergrad studies were meant for students and i believe there are students like me under 21.. Knowing very well that study loan doesn't work for me as long as i'm under 21, i had to plead mum again to apply for another piece of card (either DBS, CTB or SC in order to enjoy 0% interest). It took me another 5weeks to process, bcoz some idiots at the card centre just threw back the application form to us saying "documents missing".. duhz.. why can't they take some responsibility in their work, perhaps try to call us so as to facilitate the process, b4 throwing back the app forms.
Then again, I tried to apply this NTUC union card since there is a promotion and i can save $600 on the course of study at MDIS. The agent at NTUC jolly well collected my app form without checking and issue me a temp card on the spot. She did advice that I need to send in my passport size photo b4 the card can be process, and gave me an envelop with their address stamped on it. Fine. So I send in my photo in their envelop and I thought everything was settled.. And i received no calls no mails thereafter. And after 2-3 weeks when no card was sent to me.. dearest helped me to make a call back to NTUC to enquire.. ONLY to realise my application was unsuccuessful and the app form was mailed back to me due to "missing information". The strange thing was they say they didn't received my photo, and I didn't received the returned application within one week since they sent me. Is there something wrong with my mailbox?? Or is there something wrong with SG Post?? Or is there something wrong with their working procedure/attitude?? Then again, I wasted 2-3 weeks playing this kinda mind games with them.. haha...
Jun 21 2005 - I finally received news regarding my re-designation to Customer Service Officer, and the bonus that the company will be backpay me.. A relief news.. After waiting for so long.. Good news starts to flow in.. Though my manager and I are still not in very close term, she did at least acknowledge and compliment for the good service i render..(OopxXx.. i dun mean i'm good and the sales people i mention earlier were bad.. heehee..no offense pls)
July 7 2005 - recv'd my new piano with new chairs and covers.. the old piano was sold at only $100/-. hahahz.. sounds lame.. i rmb that piano i bought in 1999 at price of $1,600/-, shared by mum and me 50% ea.. was now exchanged with the dealers with just 2 pieces of blue notes($50).. One for mum, one for me.
July 15 2005 - Got my studies payment settled. No more worries..
Oh, and actually, readers you may split this journal into different days to read. I know is tiring.. but since you've already read up to this point, i shall continue...
I'll be having piano exams on 22Jul, which is tmr.. Good luck to me.. might be another long time b4 i update my blog..
Cheerios guys..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home