..piano result...
Well I thought i have got my studies payment settled. Well.. it wasn't the end.. lolxXx.. weeks after the payment.. i received the bank statement. Was charged with the full amount instead of monthly installment.. Ridiculous for me to prepare all my stuff, took months get my card prepared for the 0% installment.. and this is what turns out to be...??So i look up for the consultant again to clarify matters. This was what she said, "What!?? why now then you tell us?", so I said i just got my statement.. Then again, she help me get approval from her management to reverse the transaction. Simple to say.. I've already started my lesson since 12 Aug.. and till now i have not paid my course fees yet.. lolx.. can't believe this...
My piano exam on the 22Jul was a fearful one; Don't know why I was trembling, and every key seems so unfamiliar to me.. Lucky that i manage to finish the 3 pieces without too great a pause.. When i received my results.. i got a merit instead.. phew (-_-!!) .. I should say all thanks to my new piano teacher and my new piano as well.. heez...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home