Wednesday, April 23, 2008

...diving..!!!

I'm about to fulfil my diving fantasy le!!

One week ago, gene informed me about a diving expo held in suntec on the weekend...Thinking I might not be able to catch it coz my Manchester flt will only touch down only early morning of the sunday, which if i'm too tired, i'll give the exhibition a pass.

Never did i know the motivation for a dive is soooo strong.. the moment i touch down manchester, i wasn't able to slp.. so rested a little while, online to see jie was free and asked her to accompany me to the exhibition, and after which to see tiger.

I reached there earlier then, and paid $8 for entrance.. Jie didn't joined me then.. She wasn't really interested in diving, what's more paying the entrance fee.. haha..

As I stepped into the hall.. was thinking I'm determine to get a beginner course at least.. the first booth i confronted, the guy spoke about the best boat etc... and the cost of all lessons rounds up to S$900++, then sec booth quoted RG$1.3K for msia based lessons.. but she did guide me to the next booth which quoted S$388 nett!! What's more this was the school gene reccommended.. And as I asked more about the course, a familiar face popped out from i dunno where.. LORETTA!!! She was interested in diving as well and had gathered (initially) a gang of 5 ppl!! so thinking I could have joined them for the lesson, immediately i was agreeable with everything the school said.. so long as I have kakis!!!!

Called dearest (in taiwan) to inform him about my decision, though i remembered he mentioned that he must be around if i go for diving.. even if he's not gg to dive, he must at least be on the boat with me.. - thinking of which i really didn't wan to force him to spend the $$ to attend the lessons with me..furthermore if he's not interested. But his reply was, 'then wad about me? i also wan to go...' sounding pitifully like as though i will be having fun and will not bring him along.. haha.. and finally, i handed deposits for the lessons for 2.

Admired Loretta for her circles of fren who were willing to join her for the lessons, i shared with her my experience when looking for buddies.. and she agreed with me that i wasn't the only one who couldn't find ppl. In fact we came out with the same list of reasons such as ..'Yes I'm interested.. but no time, but no money, but dunno when and where, but i dun swim well, or you find liao let me know, but see how lor..' and best ones are those who went missing..

Anyway i'm awaiting for the diving day to come!! I wan to enjoy my youth!!! I don't wan to live till 30s or 40s or even 50s, telling my kids how i wish i had...and if i tried that then, i would have break my bones...I want to tell them the adventurous ones.. 'i did this and that before..' Coz we lived life only once, so cherished it!

Afterwhich, met jie and she accompanied me to see tiger @ turf city.. The moment i stepped into the shop, the heartbreaking thing was.. he seemed lost.. like as though he couldn't regconise me.. like as though he dunno who was it real masters.. or perhaps he only regconised his master, and not the mistress.. it was only when i went in to give it a pad on its head.. then he gave the 'realised' face and jumped hysterically 'oh.. pls bring me out.. pls bring me out!!' Unleashing him, i let him out to the field where he does his usual poo-ing n pee-ing.. but no matter how much i called him to come back, he just wouldn't listen.. i thought i maybe losing him... and when ppl asked if he was my dog, i should have said yes.. but.. i said i'm the mistress.. i didn't dare to say i'm the owner.. coz it's obvious he doesn't listens to me much..

After 'parking' tiger back in the shop, i drove jie to the shops nearby to have our early japanese dinner.. left the car back at the shop again, and took a cab down to bishan junction 8 to join her mother for shopping.

Looking forward to the diving trip!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home