Monday, September 26, 2005

...dumb gets dumber..

Was really in no mood to do anything and so thought of this neglected world of mine(my blog).. Was so immerse in daily routine of work and study.. till i finally got tired out and really hated what i was doing..
I thought of short cuts to everything, but short cuts always comes with its price.. Priceless youth.. What i got in the midst of attaining this self-achievement was headache plus headache... Till i felt like giving up. Indeed, I couldn't catch up with much part of my lessons... It was too fast an advancement.. I haven't got to let down a time for a revision, another lessons comes.. stacking up loads and loads of materials to digest. Couldn't think of any time I can give up during my work to digest abit of those materials. Perhaps lunch time are the best time..yet these are the most vulnerable time i could take myself out for a brisk..a break from the customers who walks in and expect everything to be solved. Or perhaps discipline speaks everything about time management.
I realised after being in this working environment, I start to think lightly of everything.. My brain processing power has drop to a point whereby i can't understand what people said and what they meant. At times of being asked by my customer of how to calculate simple transaction (0.825% of 10,000), without thinking, the first thing I sort for is my calculator. Dearest always says he hate maths, yet everytime when comes to 4D, his mental calculations of the winning rate and amount is simply amazing. I really had to take my hats off to him.. I don't usually get so dumb... haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home