Wednesday, July 19, 2006

....d353rT|4nd....Part II....

Then again.. some reshuffling took place in my branch and i start to see new faces appearing in the sales side... Most of them starts with a humble smile, polite gesture like a "good morning"... and as some of them got to find out that you'r those friendly and easy type to mix with... they climb on top of you and starts to demand for their documents to be processed.. realistic n material ppl... and this was what one of them (PB) says:

(PB)"Hey, sorry, din mean to take you for granted. I was really in a rush. Hope you can understand. I need to perform and get promoted by Sep, if not I am out."

(me)"It's nt dat I make small report..my csm needs to know wad I’m facing..so for e case of e mobile banker, csm is aware n approve.any qn u can ask her coz I’m carrying instructions from her.. nt u.."

(PB)"I cant be bothered. Put it simply. It is CSO job to support the sales staff. Operations job is to support us. If ops is not here to support us, then we might as well dun need them. The bank should then do without them. You can repeat this to your CSM. Thx.

(PB) I demand excellence from myself. This is how I work in *Company A* and in *this company*, whether the people around me like it or not. Working here requires people with a sense of urgency"

(me)"Do u call it URGENT when u, urself, entrust w ur cx's trans, queue at a overloaded counter when u know there's a free counter just beside, n u wld nt approach? stop excusing urself. I’m only asking for cooperation..if u don't help urself by cooperating, who can help u?"

(PB)"Hi, that is between you and ur partner, your counter happened to be free yest, btw. If cant solve, get your CSM to solve it. My job is simple. I have a transaction, I will juz look for a CSO, they cant say no. If not happy, quit and leave the company."

(PB)"Apologies if I sound hard, but this is the hard lesson I learn in *Company A*. I was a service relationship manager there and at the end of the day, it is survival of the fittest. Maybe, you are too young to understand. You are really quite a good tell tale to your CSM. Thx!"

>>> this is the way they thanked me for processing their transaction end of the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home