Monday, July 04, 2011

...I lost my way back here...

Yeah~~!!! I almost thought my blog got 'demolished'...??? After like almost 2years not blogging.. tried keying blogspot and stuff but its was a broken link.. and I thought my blogger is gone too.. Anyway .. don't think anyone would have read this blog nowadays...

Am in Paris new hotel - Les Jardins du Marais. This hotel is like a palace... with different towers different names, surrounding the fine dining and chill out place. Ambience is great but only when the temperature remains at 15degree c like now... In Singapore... don't think this structured hotel will work at all.. haha...

After flying for 4.5yrs... start to worried about my future... Knowing no plan = plan to fail. There's so much to do... what was I doing during my younger days..?? I haven't really been wasting time until when I started flying, and I wasted 4.5yrs... and I'm still waiting to reach the 5th year... and hopeful of a promotion. Gosh... Naive...

I miss home, miss Singapore... miss the food and the people... I remembered during first 3yrs of flying, I love my job... love the place I'm going... love the food of different countries. It was only recently that I started missing food in Singapore, especially when a certain craving comes and you cannot satisfy your hunger because i'm not home... I want a steamboat now...! I want a sashimi now...!! Its so easy to have a good meal at home.. but not where I'm now in Paris.... sighs...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home